Zenza Bronica S2 with a 75mm Nikkor-P f2.8 Lens! Also included is a lens cap, UV filter and a spare film back! In total there are two film backs included - 2 x 120/220 magazine backs. It is equipped with a waist level finder with magnification and has the original Bronica strap.
The Bronica S2, is a 6×6 focal plane SLR released by Bronica in 1965, is the successor of the Bronica S. From 1972 it was overshadowed by the Bronica EC, but improved revisions of the S2 continued to be marketed for a number of years before being officially discontinued in 1977.
Serial number - CB 91323.
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order for no extra shipping charge!
Perfect for a beginner wanting to get into medium format film photography.
Overall condition- Excellent
- Glass on viewfinder is in excellent condition - clear and free of scratches
- Mirror is in excellent cosmetic condition and working
- Film winder mechanism working with no issue
- All shutter speeds working perfectly
- All aperture blades in perfect working condition
- Some fungus present - however this has not affected any image
Example photos this camera has taken have been included!
This camera has been mechanically and film tested and is in full working condition. We offer NZ shipping along with pick up option in our physical store.
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.