Canon AF35M II Sure Shot
The third in Canon's Sure Shot series, released in 1983, this was known as the (New) Sure Shot in the US, AF35M II in Europe, and Autoboy 2 in Japan. Its specifications are very similar to the original Sure Shot (but with a 4-element, 4-group lens this time) but can be identified by the sloped edge near the shutter release button.
Canon sold a set of auxiliary lenses for the AF35M II, for tele and close-ups.
- Lens: 38mm f/2.8 (4 elements in 4 groups).
- Triangulation system autofocus with pre-focus lock.
- Electromagnetic programmed shutter. EV 6 (f/2.8 at 1/8s) - 17 (f/16 at 1/500s)
- Reversed Galilean viewfinder with projected frames, zone focusing marks for near, medium, and far distances, parallax correction marks, battery check and LED warnings.
- Film speed settings of ISO 25-400 or 50-1000.
- Integral flash (guide No. 13 at ISO 100 in meters).
- Screw-in filter thread.
- Film advance: Auto-loading and winding.
- Power: Two 1.5V AA batteries.
- Dimensions and weight: 125×76×46 mm, 300g.
~Perfect for a beginner!
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent 9/10
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3334617-canon-af35m-ii/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.