Minolta Riva AF35! - $100 P&S Special!
The Minolta Riva AF 35, Freedom AF 35 in America or Mac 35 in Japan, is a cheap autofocus compact camera released around 1990. It is a full-auto camera, meaning auto-loading, auto-advance, auto-rewind, auto-flash, auto-exposure and auto-focus. It has a built-in flash and self-timer. The lens is protected by a sliding cover. Like so many Minolta cameras of the same age, it only exposes films at ISO 100 or ISO 400. A dateback version was also available.
- Lens: 35 mm f/4,5.
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus from 0,95 m to infinity.
- Exposure: Subject-weighted metering, EV 9,6–16,2 (at ISO 100).
- Flash: Built-in, auto-activated, non-cancellable. Range: 0,95–3,2 m. Flash ready LED signal.
- Film speed: Crippled DX decoding; films below ISO 400 are exposed as ISO 100, those above as ISO 400. Non-DX films exposed as ISO 100.
- Film transport: Automatic loading, advance and rewind.
- Power: 2 x AA alkaline or NiCD batteries. CR2025 cell for date back.
- Dimensions: 136 x 72 x 47,5 mm.
- Weight: 225 g without batteries.
-Perfect for a beginner!
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent - 9/10
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/homes/sigbarth/cameras/3351388-minolta-riva-af35/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.