Nikon AW35 with the original case!
The Nikon AW35 (also known as Sport•Touch) was a compact camera for 35mm film, made in Japan and introduced by Nikon in 1992. Based on the Nikon W35, it was weatherproof. A Quartz Date (QD) model was available.
- Lens: fixed-focus (3 feet to infinity) 35mm f/3.5
- Auto-exposure via CdS meter.
- DX-decoding of 35mm film, ISO 100-1000.
- Integrated flash.
- Automatic loading, advance and rewind.
-Perfect for a beginner!
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Great
Example photos can be found here - lomography.com/cameras/3352535-nikon-aw-35/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.