Olympus mju ii in black with the original case!
The Olympus µ[mju:]-II was an award-winning 35mm compact camera issued by Olympus in 1997. Its small splashproof body, accurate autofocus, fast and sharp prime lens, and integrated auto-flash, led to it becoming something of a modern classic. It was originally available in black or silver. Around 3.8 million examples were sold.
- Lens: 35mm, f/2.8, focusing from 0.35m-infinity. (4 elements in 4 groups).
- Active multi-beam autofocus with focus lock.
- Film format: 35mm DX-coded film, ISO 50-3200.
- Automatic exposure range of EV 1-17, f/2.8, 4s -f/11, 1/1000s. Spot metering available.
- Self-timer (12 second delay).
- Autowind and rewind.
- Integrated colour-balanced flash. Recharges in 3.5 seconds, working range 4.1m at ISO 100.
- Flash modes: Auto, red-eye reduction, suppressed, forced/fill-in, night scene (slow synch up to 4 seconds).
- LCD with battery check and frame counter.
- Time/date stamp (Quartzdate model only).
- Optional RC-200 remote control.
- Weatherproof (resistant to splashes).
- Power: one 3V lithium CR123|CR123A.
- Dimensions: 108x59x35mm.
- Weight: 135g (without battery)