Ricoh AF-60 with the original case!
The Ricoh AF-60 is an autofocus point-and-shoot camera for 35mm film, introduced by Japanese manufacturer Ricoh in the late 80's. It is also sold by the name of AF-600 in some markets. A version with a databack was also available and it was sold as the AF-60D. The model named One Take AF looks identical to the AF-60, but it uses a slightly slower 3 element Ricoh lens rather than the 4 element Rikenon lens on the AF-60.
The AF-60 is basically a minor upgraded model with a new exterior design from the AF-50 released in 1985. They share almost the same specifications except that the manual film speed selector facility on the AF-50 was not incorporated in the AF-60.
- Lens: Rikenon Lens 35mm f/3.5, 4 elements in 3 groups
- Focusing: Single-point active autofocusing system
- Focusing Range: 1 m ~ infinity
- Shutter: Programmed, 1/30 ~ 1/500 sec.
- Viewfinder: Albada type, bright-frame, 0.47X, field of view 84%
- Film Speed Range: ISO 100 ~ 1000 by DX-code system
- Built-in Flash: G.N. 10 (ISO 100, m), Flashmatic, Automatic pop-up
- Power Source: AA-type battery X 2 (alkaline or manganese)
- Other Features: Self-timer
Perfect for a beginner!
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent 9/10
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3351328-ricoh-af-60/photos
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.