Olympus mju ZOOM 140 with camera case!
The Olympus mju Zoom 140 (also known as Stylus in the US) is a compact 35mm point and shoot camera released in 1998. This series of models features a 38-140 mm 3.7x zoom lens and an elegant design in champagne-gold. Even with its 38-140 mm 3.7x zooming range, the µ[mju:] ZOOM 140 is small and convenient. In their pursuit of a body that is only 46 mm thick, the Olympus engineers adopted a four-stage lens barrel and developed a new optical system for the viewfinder. A number of innovations have gone into the electrical circuitry, and the high-powered flash ensures sufficient illumination at the 140 mm telephoto setting. Not only does the high-performance aspherical glass lens deliver superior resolution, but the lens design contributes to the compact, lightweight design. Along with minimizing the size of the lens group, the engineers have slimmed down the lens when it is retracted. Reflecting these comprehensive refinements, the µ[mju:] ZOOM 140 measures only 120 (W) x 65.5 (H) x 46 (D) mm, and it weighs 255 g without a battery.
- Multi-autofocus 38-115mm (f/4.5-9.7) zoom lens.
- Pop-up auto-flash with multiple flash modes (inc. red-eye reduction and slow-synch).
- DX decoding, autowind and power rewind.
- Tripod socket.
- Dioptre adjustment for viewfinder.
- Sliding lens cover that doubles as power switch.
- Requires one CR123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions: 115x50x60mm
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.