Olympus OM-10 equipped with an Olympus Zuiko 28mm f/2.8 lens. The camera also comes with an Olympus camera case!
The Olympus OM-10 is a 35mm single-lens reflex camera model that was launched by Olympus Corporation in June 1979. It is a part of the Olympus OM system.
It accepts the full line of OM lenses and most of the OM accessories for a lower price. In its standard configuration, the OM10 offered aperture-priority automatic exposure, simple and accurate enough for a consumer camera in most lighting situations. It also offered exposure compensation for more complicated lighting situations and for more advanced users.
- Model: SLR camera automatic exposure control electronic shutter type 35mm focal-plane
- Size: 136 x 83 x 50 mm
- Screen size: 24 x 36 mm
- Weight: 430g (15.17 oz)
- Sensitivity range: ISO25-ISO1600
- Mount: Olympus OM mount
- Winding film: lever
- Rewind film formula: crank
- Shutter: Electronically controlled focal-plane
- Shutter speed: B, 1-1/1000 seconds
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.