Rolleiflex 3.5B equipped with a camera case!
Produced between 1954 and 1956, the Rolleiflex 3.5B (type K4B) is a TLR camera, and was the third type of Rolleiflex 3.5 produced.
- Format : 12 exposures of 6 x 6 cm on 120 type rollfilm.
- Furthermore a Plate adapter for sheet film and a Rolleikin adapter for 35mm film cartridges can be used.
- Taking lens:
- Carl Zeiss Tessar 1:3.5 f=75mm, Coated.
- or : Zeiss Oberkochen Opton Tessar 1:3.5 f=75mm, Coated.
- or : Schneider-Kreuznach Xenar 1:3.5 f=75mm, Coated.
- Viewing lens: 1:2.8 f=75mm, coated
- Filter Bayonet : Both lenses, size 1.
- Exposure adjustments with an Exposure Value Scale (EVS)
- Switch to overrule the Double Exposure Prevention
- Memo disc on Focus knob
- Use of Rolleifix (tripod attachment) possible
- Dimensions WxDxH: 99 x 96 x 146 mm
- Weight: 980 grams
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.