The Nikon F70 or N70 as known in the US is a auto focus 35mm SLR camera introduced in 1994. Compared the other models in the line up, it has a unusual interface which requires the holding of buttons on one side of the camera; as well a moving the thumb dial on the opposite side; and viewing the settings in a circular interface on the LCD screen.
- Year: 1994
- Manufacturer: Nikon, Japan
- Lenses: Nikon F
- Metering: Matrix, Center weighted and Spot.
- Metering range: Matrix and Center: -1 to 20 EV; Spot: 3 to 20 EV (ISO 100; f1.4 lens)
- Shutter: electronic, 1/4000 to 30 sec in 1/3 EV and electromagnetic B setting.
- Flash: built-in, TTL flash.
- Flash: X at 1/125
- Film speed: Auto DX 25 to 5000 ISO; manual 6 to 6,400 ISO.
- Batteries,: 2x CR123A lithium battery
- Weight: about 585 g.
- Dimensions: 151 x 103 x 70
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order for no extra shipping charge!
Perfect for a beginner!
Overall condition- Excellent
Example photos can be found here-https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3319011-nikon-f70/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition. We offer NZ and world wide shipping along with pick up option in our physical store.
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item