The Regula Sprinty BC is a 35mm film viewfinder camera made by King and produced between 1963-65 in different versions. Regula Sprinty is a large series of viewfinders. Introduced 1962 and continued until 1971 with many models.
- Lens: Isco-Göttingen Color Gotar 45mm f/2.8 (in the photos); there are various lenses on the camera like Color Rexar 45mm f/2.8
- Aperture: f/2.8-f/16,
- Separate setting: for flash, on B mode, via the speed-aperture ring, dial is underside of the ring
- Focus range: 1m - inf.
- Focusing: front element zone focusing, ring, distance and DOF scales on the lens
- Shutter: King Rectamat, programmed shutter/diaphragm, speeds: 1/30-1/250 +B
- Aperture and Shutter setting: by a ring on the lens-shutter barrel, according to Exposure Values speed and aperture set together, dial on front of the ring, markings: eg. 250/11-16, 125/11-8-5.6 etc.
- B setting: activated by a minute switch on the back of the camera, you can separately adjust the aperture size in this mode for flash
- Cocking lever: also winds the film, rapid advance, right back side of the top plate
- Shutter release: on middle-right side of the top plate, w/ cable release screw
- Frame counter: on the bottom plate, advance type, auto-resets when the back cover opens
- Viewfinder: bright frame lines and parallax correction marks for close distance, quite large
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order for no extra shipping charge!
Perfect for a beginner!
Overall condition- Excellent
Example photos can be found here-https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3353207-king-regula-sprinty-bc-300/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition. We offer NZ and world wide shipping along with pick up option in our physical store.
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item