Ricoh 35 ZF with the orignal case.
The Ricoh 35 ZF is a viewfinder camera with a fixed lens made in Taiwan by Ricoh from 1966.
- Type: viewfinder camera
- Film: 35mm
- Lens: Rikenon f 2.8 / 40mm
- Shutter: Ricoh, Speeds 1/8 - 1/500 sec + B
- Focusing: zone focus with 3 symbols (1m, 2.5m, infinity).
- Exposure Control: manual shutter speed selection, aperture controlled by CdS meter or manually.
- Power: Originally a PX675 mercury cell.
- Dimensions: 111x71x56mm
- Weight: 400g
Perfect for a beginner!
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition- Great
Example photos can be found here-https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3320692-ricoh-35-zf/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item