The Rollei 35 is a series of 35mm viewfinder cameras, designed for Rollei by Heinz Waaske. The Rollei 35 held the title of smallest full-frame 35mm camera in the world for some time. In spite of a premium price, it was one of the best selling 35mm cameras until overtaken by autofocus designs.
- Production period : 1969 to 1978
- Production numbers : Germany 78.000 units, Singapore 213.000 units
- Lighmeter system : Uncoupled Selenium photo element,
- Film sensivity : 25 to 1600 ASA
- Color Finish : Chrome or Black
- Weight: 270 grams, with aluminium covers 250 grams
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3329562-rollei-b35/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.