The Agfa Silette I is a 35mm film viewfinder camera made by Agfa and introduced in 1962.
In 1962, a new series of Silette cameras with plastic body was introduced. Styling like Agfa Optima Ia introduced at same time. There are two types according to McKeown's
- Lens: Agfa Color-Agnar 45mm f/2.8
- Shutter release: on front of body
- Shutter: Prontor 125, speeds: 1/30-1/60-1/125 +B
- Focusing: helicoid, distance and symbols scales
- Frame counter: manual, on the left side of the camera
- Removable back
- Cocking lever: on the top plate
- There are variants with some minor cosmetic differences
Perfect for a beginner!
Overall condition- Excellent
Example photos can be found here-https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3333052-agfa-silette-pronto/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition. We offer NZ and world wide shipping along with pick up option in our physical store.
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item