Canon A35F is a rangefinder produced in 1978, and features a 40mm f:2.8 lens. It was one of the last manual focus rangefinder cameras produced by Canon. It features a built-in automatic flash.
- Lens: Canon 40mm f/2.8, 5 elements, 4 groups.
- Focusing: Coupled range finder.
- Shutter: Programmed AE shutter: 1/60 @ f2.8 - 1/320 @ f20
- Film Speeds: 25, 50, 100, 200, 400.
- Viewfinder: Bright frame, parallax correction marks, double image rangefinder, aperture scale, over/under exposure warning marks and battery check zone.
- Power: 1 x PX-625 and 1 x AA (for flash).
- Dimensions: 122mm x 75mm x 61mm.
- Weight: 500g.
Overall condition - Great condition, minor wear around lens - 8.5/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.