Canon AE-1 SLR film camera with a 35-70mm f:4 lens!
The Canon AE-1 is a 35mm film SLR camera with shutter-priority automatic exposure and manual override, produced by Canon in Japan and produced between 1976-1984.
- Lens: Canon FD 50mm f/1.8 SC
- Mount: Canon FD breech-lock mount, accepts New FD (FDn) lenses also; filter thread: 52mm
- This is the Standard lens, other normal lens is Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 SSC. There are many Canon lenses for the camera
- Aperture: up to f/22, setting: ring and scale on the lens for manual setting
- Focus range: 0.6-10m +inf
- Focusing: manual, via Canon standard split image rangefinder with microprism collar
- Shutter: cloth focal plane electronic shutter travelled horizontally, speeds: 2-1/1000 +B; setting : dial on left of the top plate
- Shutter release: on the top plate, w/ cable release socket, w/ lock lever, L means the shutter locked; when on A, pressing half way, the meter is readable in the finder
- Viewfinder: fixed eye-level SLR pentaprism, split-image rangefinder encircled by microprism rangefinder at center with a fresnel matte screen. Exposure meter needle, aperture scale, over-exposure warning zone, stopped-down aperture metering needle and battery check indicator, and under-exposure warning LED and Manual control (M) signal are visible
- Exposure meter: center-weighted CdS meter with shutter-priority automatic exposure, full-aperture TTL metering
- Film speed range: 25-3200 ASA; setting: lift the knurled ring on the winding button and then set. If the speeds dial turns when you setting the ASA, turn it to B or 1000.
- Battery: 4LR44 6V batter
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition - 8/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.