Made in 1981 by Canon and also known as the Super Sure Shot (US) and Autoboy Super (Japan), the AF35ML was the second in Canon's Sure Shot series and became the compact camera of choice for professionals who wanted to shoot in low-light, since it has a large 1.9 aperture lens.
- Lens: 40mm f/1.9 (5 elements in 5 groups).
- Focus: Passive triangulation system autofocus (uses CCD) with pre-focus lock, instead of Canon's usual near-infrared system for compacts. 0.9m min. focus distance.
- Electromagnetic programmed shutter. EV 4 (f/1.9 at 1/4 sec.) - 17 (f/18 at 1/400 sec.)
- Under-exposure warning beep.
- Reversed Galilean viewfinder with projected frames, zone focusing marks for near, medium, and far distances parallax correction marks and LED warnings.
- Film speed settings of ISO 25-400 or 25-1000.
- Integral flash (guide No. 11 at ISO 100 in meters).
- 48mm Screw-in filter thread.
- Film transport: Automatic advance and rewind.
- Power: Two 1.5V AA batteries.
- Dimensions and weight: 122 x 73 x 55 mm, 440 g (with batteries).
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent - some minor cosmetic marks (see photos)
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3327305-canon-af-35-ml/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item. For this warranty to be effective the item must be returned directly to us with no third party involved.