Canon EF SLR camera with a FD 50mm f:1.4 lens equipped. The Canon EF (often referred to as the Black Beauty) is a manual focus 35mm single-lens reflex camera, produced by Canon between 1973 and 1978.
- speeds from 1/1000 to 1/2 second even without batteries
- full exposure information in viewfinder
- concentric shutter release & shutter speed dial, the latter overlapping the front edge of the camera, allowing easy change of shutter speed with one finger
- incorporates voltage control circuit, allowing use of modern 1.5V batteries without needing any exposure compensation (it was designed for a 1.3V PX625 mercury cell)
- multiple exposure button
- exposure lock button for use with automatic exposure
- film can be advanced rapidly to first frame without having to release the shutter (3 successive strokes of the wind-on lever)
- depth-of-field preview, stopped-down metering, and mirror lock
- vertical-travelling shutter allows flash sync at 1/125 sec.
- silicon photocell allows metering at low light levels (EV 2 to EV 18)
- PC flash terminal has spring-loaded cover; the terminal is therefore kept covered and clean when not in use, and the cover cannot be lost
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.