The fourth model in Canon's Sure Shot series, released in July 1985, this autofocus compact camera was variously known as the Sprint, AF35J (Jet) and Autoboy LITE. It was available in red or black.
- Lens: 35mm, f/3.5. (3 elements in 3 groups).
- Macro down to 45cm with flash, 90cm otherwise.
- Auto-exposure shutter 1/40-1/250s (aperture f/3.5-11).
- Film speed: ISO 100 or 400 via DX coding.
- Integrated flash, GN:9m at ISO 100.
- Film advance: Motorwind.
- Power: Two 1.5V AAA batteries.
- Size and weight: 123x68x45 mm, 250g (with batteries).
~Perfect for a beginner!
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3336928-canon-sprint/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.