A 1996 model from Canon's phenomenally successful Sure Shot range, the lightweight compact Sure Shot Sleek - known as the Prima Mini II in continental Europe and Autoboy F XL in Japan was an upgraded version of the Sure Shot M, a compact camera with a wide-angle prime lens. It had a useful dial for flash modes.
- The 32mm f/3.5 lens has 3 elements in 3 groups
- 3-point intelligent autofocus, as close as 45cm, with pre-focus.
- Auto-exposure with shutter speeds ranging from 2s-1/250s. EV range of 3-17.
- Multiple flash modes, inc. red-eye reduction, suppressed and slow-synch.
- Autoloading, DX decoding, advancing, and rewinding of 35mm film.
- Power: 3V CR-123A lithium battery.
- Dimensions and weight: 120x62x41 mm, just 185g with battery.
~Perfect for a beginner!
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3344227-canon-sure-shot-sleek/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.