Canon's Canonet Junior is a 35mm viewfinder camera with programmed automatic exposure controlling the shutter and aperture. It was made in Japan by Canon, from 1963. For compactness, a sprocketless advance mechanism was used. The Reverse Galilean viewfinder shows the programmed shutter speed and focus zone.
- Lens: Canon SE 40mm/f2.8 (4 elements, 3 groups), zone focusing
- Shutter: Seikosha-L programmed, 1/30 to 1/250 sec. and B. X-sync flash with PC socket
- Metering: Selenium cell; EV 7-17 (100ASA);
- Film Speed range: 10-200 ISO
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.