Chinon Gensis III with original strap, bag and lens cap!
The Chinon Genesis began production in 1988, and is part of the "bridge camera" range - models that offer more advanced features associated with SLR cameras (parallax-free framing and a well-specified zoom lens), but with "point & shoot" ease of use (autofocus, DX-code film-speed setting; motorized film transport).
The primary selling point of the Genesis III was its Automatic Picture Composition System – subject to certain picture modes the camera would set an appropriate aperture and shutter speed combination, focus and even zoom for you, based on 3255 programmed image variations! Focusing is carried out by a dual mode system – an active IR beam and passive TTL phase differential detection.
- 35 mm TTL finder zoom camera
- 38-110 mm zoom lens
- Auto programmed zoom
- Hybrid auto focusing system
- Fully motorized film transport
- Built-in sensor flash
- TTL metering multi mode program AE
- Built-in LCD panel
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.