Cine Canonet 8 with wrist strap, lens original Canon case!
The Cine Canonet 8 was created and manufactured by Canon in 1963. A compact mechanism was made possible thanks to the electric motor and a new, very compact 2.5x zoom lens, whose front focusing lens group worked as a zooming compensation lens, as well. Thanks to these features, a very slim and long sideways design, containable in a coat pocket, was achieved.
- Type: Regular 8 type 8mm movie camera
- Image Size: 3.7 x 4.9 mm (Projection image size: 3.3 x 4.4 mm)
- Film: Reel type, 25 feet film (Width of film: 16 mm)
- Lens: Focal Length/Speed 10 – 25mm f/1.8, specially designed compact type (11 elements in 7groups) Inner diameter: 27 mm, outer diameter: 33.5 mm
- Zooming Ratio: 2.5x
- Focusing: Manual (Front lens group rotating method), 1.2 m to infinity
- Viewfinder Type: Special single-lens reflex type with non-reverse image, not affected by aperture
- Information: Display Aperture value, exposure mater needle, over/under exposure warning mark
- Exposure control: Type Automatic aperture control coupled to highly sensitive CdS light meter. Point to the subject and the correct exposure is always given. The exposure meter needle is built in the viewfinder.
- Metering Range: Coupled to the entire range of f/1.8 – 22, 12, 16, 24 fps and a single frame for ISO 10 – 320 films.
- Manual Setting: Manual aperture setting possible
- Power source for CdS meter One 1.3 V M-N mercury cell
- Film Drive: Filming Speed 12, 16, 24 fps and single frame
- Driving System: Power filming with a micro-motor. The full length of the film (7.5 m) can be filmed continuously.
- Power Source for Film Drive: Three 1.5 V AA batteries. 8-10 rolls of films can be shot.
- Footage Counter: The needle indication system clearly shows film loading.
- Shutter: Shutter Opening 155 degrees
- Power Switch: The power switch for the CdS meter and motor drive. Works as a safety switch and remote switch as well.
- Easiness of Film: Loading Foolproof film loading. Not necessary to open the pressure plate. Just insert the film to the film gate.
- Dimensions :(W x H x D) 32.5 x 86.5 x 198.5 mm
- Weight: 720 g (Body only)
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition 9/10
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.