Eumig Viennette 3 with a Eumig camera case!
- Marketed in 1970
- Lens: Eumig Austrozoom f: 1.9 \ F: 9-27 mm
- Zooming Ratio: 3x
- Focusing: fixed (1)
- Zooming: auto and manual
- Viewfinder: single-lens reflex with adjustable eyepiece: +/- 3 diopters
- Viewfinder information: f/stop indicator
- Exposure: automatic exposure control; TTL EE, CdS photocell
- Filming Speed: 18, 24, 36 fps, single frame
- Battery Check Button: yes
- Film Drive Motor: DC micromotor
- Power Source: 6 x AA batteries only
- Weight: 1100 g
- Dimensions: 69 x 117 x 190 mm
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition 9/10
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.