The Horizon 202 is an analog panoramic camera, which uses a 28mm f/2.8 lens that rotates from side to side to expose just over two frames of 35mm film in one image.
- MC 28mm F/2.8 and fixed focus
- The format of the frame: 24×58 mm
- Used film: 35 mm perforated
- Number of shots: 22 (at a standard length 1.65 m)
- Panning angle:
- shutter speed range:
- 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/60, 1/125, 1/250 h
- platoon trigger
- - built-in sighting device
- - the optical level in the field of view reticle
- 117,5×146×73 mm
- Weight: 0.7 kg
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
Film for this camera can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.