Konica AutoReflex TC with 40mm 1.8 Konica Hexanon lens!
The Konica Autoreflex TC was introduced in 1976 and manufactured until 1982. In Japan, it was sold as the Acom-1. It was designed as an entry-level model with limited features and was sold at a competitive price. Today, these cameras can be a real bargain as so many were sold in its initial release.
- Manufacturer: Konica
- Date of Production: 1976-1982
- Type of Camera: single lens reflex
- Film type: 135 (35mm)
- Shutter: metal focal plane shutter
- Shutter speed range: 1/8 - 1000 sec., plus "B"
- ASA/ISO range: 25-1600
- Exposure Modes: Aperture priority, manual
- Battery: (2) 1.35 V mercury oxide batteries (type PX625)
- Weight: 510 g (without lens)
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order for no extra shipping charge!
Perfect for a beginner!
Overall condition- Great aside from some of the leather coming away - is purely cosmetic.
Example photos can be found here-https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3315618-konica-autoreflex-tc/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition. We offer NZ and world wide shipping along with pick up option in our physical store.
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item