Konica AutoReflex TC with 50mm 1.7 Konica Hexanon lens!
The Konica Autoreflex TC was introduced in 1976 and manufactured until 1982. In Japan, it was sold as the Acom-1. It was designed as an entry-level model with limited features and was sold at a competitive price. Today, these cameras can be a real bargain as so many were sold in its initial release.
- Manufacturer: Konica
- Date of Production: 1976-1982
- Type of Camera: single lens reflex
- Film type: 135 (35mm)
- Shutter: metal focal plane shutter
- Shutter speed range: 1/8 - 1000 sec., plus "B"
- ASA/ISO range: 25-1600
- Exposure Modes: Aperture priority, manual
- Battery: (2) 1.35 V mercury oxide batteries (type PX625)
- Weight: 510 g (without lens)
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition, leather on front right slightly coming away - 8.5/10
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3315618-konica-autoreflex-tc/photos
Manual can be found here - https://www.butkus.org/chinon/konica/konica_autoreflex_tc/autoreflex_tc.pdf
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item