Konica Pop in black, with original Konica case!
Made between 1982 and 1985, the original Konica Pop was a 35mm compact camera, with a fixed focus and one shutter speed, and a manual film advance by lever. It has a CdS-cell which activates a LED in case of underexposure.
- Lens: 36mm, maximum aperture f/4. Early models are marked 'Hexanon'; post-1985 are not.
- Shutter speed: fixed at 1/125s.
- Built-in flash which pops up, hence the name.
- Button for close-up flash work (alters aperture accordingly).
- ISO selector for 100/200/400 only.
- Tripod bush.
- Possibly unique folding rewind lever (metal) on the underside of the body. (Later used again on the AF3).
- Power: 2 AA batteries (for flash).
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.