Leica 0 Series Replica equipped with Leitz Anastigmat 50mm f/3.5 lens. The camera also comes with the original box, leather case and manual! These were released in the year 2000 and only 2000 units were made making this camera very rare!
Originally produced in only small numbers in the early 1920s, the O series of cameras is often regarded as the basis for the modern-day 35mm camera! This version, released in 2000, is a working replica of the original 1923 camera. Image quality is simply superb thanks to the 50mm Anastigmat ƒ3.5 lens, based on the classic computation by Professor Max Bereck in 1920, which was redesigned with the aid of modern computer techniques!
- Type: 35mm fixed lens viewfinder camera
- Lens Mount: Non-interchangeable, this camera is equipped with a collapsible Leitz Anastigmat 50mm f/3.5 (f/3.5, 4.5, 6.3, 9, 12) coated lens (4 elements/3 groups), with distance markings (Inf., 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.5, 1.25 and 1m)
- Focus Modes: Manual only
- Exposure Modes: Manual only
- Shutter Speed: "B", 1/20, 1/50, 1/100, 1/200 and 1/500sec. Note: Shutter speeds are indicated by "slot-width" dimension as on the original camera. Speeds are set
- Viewfinder: Folding lens type with cross-hair and additional folding sight for centring
- Self Timer: No
- Dimensions: 133 x 65 x 39mm (5.3 x 2.6 x 1.56") with lens collapsed WxHxD
- Weight: 430g (15.2 oz)
This camera previously belonged to a collector who kept it in mint unused condition!
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Mint - has never had a roll of film out through it and been sitting in the original box since purchased - 10/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.