The AF-C is a very nice and very good little camera. It is completely automatic. The only thing the photographer sets manually is the ISO value of the used film. Exposure, shutter and focus are all regulated by the camera. The AF-C always did a good job, pictures are of outstanding quality, also due to the Minolta 35mm f/2.8 lens. Check Flickr for sample images taken with this camera. The AF-C is being activated by sliding down the lens cap. Two LEDs inside the viewfinder indicate correct focus or low light.
- Lens: 35 mm f/2,8 (6 elements/6 groups)
- Shutter: Seikosha ESF between-the-lens shutter, 1/8–1/430 s, X-sync at 1/40s
- Electronic self-timer.
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus, 0,9 m to infinity. Half-press to lock focus.
- Exposure: Programmed exposure from EV 6 (1/8 s, f/2,8) to EV 17 (1/430 s, f/17).
- Film speed: Manually set in 1/3 stops, 100–400 ISO on early copies, 100–1000 on later ones.
- Finder: Bright frame finder, 0,47x magnification. LED indicators for low light and focus confirmation.
- Film transport: Thumbwheel advance, rewind crank.
- Flash: Dedicated clip-on flash, flash matic exposure control.
- Power: 4 x SR44 or 4 x LR 44 button cells or 2 x CR1/3N lithium cells. 2xAA batteries for flash.
- Dimensions: 105 x 67,5 x 42 mm.
Weight: 215 g without batteries.
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.