The camera has automatic film transport, auto-focus with focus hold option (by pushing the shutter release button halfways), and automatic activation of the built-in flash. It may have been produced in Malaysia.
- Lens: 1:3,5/35mm, switchable to 1:5,6/50mm
- Autofocus: infrared
- Films: 35mm films of 100 ASA or 400 ASA film speed
- Exposure: subject weighted metering, programmed automatic exposure
- Viewfinder: magnification changes when lens is switched
- Power: 6v lithium DL223A or 4 AAA batteries
- Weight: 275 g without the 4 AAA-batteries
- Dimensions: 132 x 69,5 x 51 mm
- The camera had a yellow "brother" with the same technical data, the Minolta Weathermatic 35 DL underwater camera.
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
Film for this camera can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.