Minolta AF101R with the original case!
The Minolta AF 101R is an autofocus compact camera launched in 1994. The "R" in the model name stands for red eye reduction, which is done by a separate lamp near the flash. While a basic model, it is not as limited as some Riva AF cameras of the early 90s. With a slow (f/5,6) wide angle 28 mm lens, autofocus may seem superfluous, and it is thereby not suprising that Minolta also built a fixed-focus model with the same body and lens: the Minolta F 20R. The AF 101R was sold both in black and silver.
- Lens: 28 mm f/5,6.
- Shutter: 1/125 s.
- Focus: Active infrared autofocus from 1,2 m to infinity.
- Flash: Built-in auto flash with anti-red eye lamp. Forced flash and flash off modes. Range: 1,2–3 m. Flash ready LED signal.
- Film speed: DX coded films ISO 100–400. Non-DX films exposed as ISO 100.
- Film transport: Automatic loading and advance, manually activated motor rewind.
- Power: 2 x AA alkaline batteries. CR2025 cell for optional date back.
- Dimensions: 118 x 63 x 42 mm.
- Weight: 175 g without batteries.
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3334614-minolta-af101r/photos
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.