Minolta Explorer Freedom Zoom in black!
The Riva Zoom 70W (also known as the Freedom Zoom Explorer 70W or in Japan as the Minolta Capios 25) was a compact camera with a wide-angle zoom lens introduced by Minolta in 1995. Some models had a Switchable panorama mask. It was available in black or "champagne" silver. This camera was superseded by the very similar Minolta Riva Zoom 75w which had a slightly longer lens in the same-sized body.
- Compact camera using 35mm film.
- Lens: Minolta 28-70mm motorized zoom. Four elements in four groups. Max. aperture f/3.5-8.4.
- Autofocus from 0.5m - infinity, with macro ability from 0.4-1m.
- Auto-exposure with shutter speeds from 2-1/500s at 28mm and 8-1/350s at 70mm.
- Film advance: Auto-loading, motorwind and rewind of DX-coded film (Automatic Film speeds: ISO 25-3200).
- Integrated pop-up flash, with several modes. Maximum range at 28mm and 100 ISO is 6m.
- Power: One 3V lithium CR123/DL123A.
- Dimensions: 121×66.5×44mm
- Weight: 240g
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.