Minolta Hi-Matic E with UV flter. Lens is a Rokkor 1:1.7 40mm.
- Type: rangefinder camera
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of release: 1971
- Films: 35mm films of 25 ASA upto 500 ASA film speed
- Lens: 1:1,7/40mm Rokkor
- Exposure: CdS-meter coupled with shutter, meter window within the filter connection ring
- Shutter: Seiko shutter controlled by meter: EV0.5=F1.7 & 2sec., EV17=F11 & 1/1000 sec.
- Viewfinder: optical with superimposed rangefinder
- Weight: 560 g without RM-640 battery
- Dimensions 124 x 77 x 60 mm
Overall condition - Excellent
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3316520-minolta-hi-matic-e/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item