The Minolta Hi-Matic G is a quite compact 35mm viewfinder camera. Like the other Hi-Matics it had automatic exposure. And like other 1970s Hi-Matics it had the CdS window inside the filter ring and a hot shoe for the flash. The focusing ring had four distance symbols. F-Stop and shutter speed were shown in the viewfinder.
This camera is perfect for a beginner or for someone who wants life easy while still getting those classic 35mm shots!
- Type: viewfinder camera using zone focus symbols on the lens barrel.
- Manufacturer: probably Minolta (some experts have doubts to say so because of comparable models of other brands)
- Year of launch: 1974
- Film: 35mm with speeds 25 to 400 ASA
- Lens: Rokkor 1:2.8/38mm (4 elements)
- Shutter: leaf shutter
- Metering: CdS photo resistor
- Dimensions: 116×71×53 mm
- Weight: 375 g
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition, general wear - 8.5/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.