Minolta Hi-Matic S with Minolta camera case!
The Minolta Hi-Matic S series consisted of four similar compact cameras from Minolta. They were the first Minolta compacts to include a built-in flash, and they utilized zone focus. Unlike earlier Hi-matics, the S series used standard AA batteries to power the exposure meter and pop-up flash. The series began in 1978 but was regarded as obsolete a few years later when the Hi-Matic AF integrated autofocus into a body of the same size.
- Lens: Rokkor 38mm, f/2.7 (4 elements in 3 groups)
- Viewfinder: 0.5x magnification, shows 85 percent of frame, 5 zone focus marks, low light warning lamp.
- Exposure meter: CdS mounted at top of lens barrel.
- Film speed: Set by twisting ring around lens. ASA 25-450
- Shutter: Seiko ESF-D between-the-lens programmed shutter
- Shutter speed: 1/4 to 1/450s
- Flash: Guide number 14 (metres, ASA 100), 27 (m, ASA 400)
- Dimensions: 130×84×55mm
- Weight: 368g
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.