Minolta Maxxum 400si with lens cap and camera strap. Attached is a 35-70mm 1:3.5-4.5 lens.
The Dynax 500si is a 35mm SLR camera manufactured by Minolta. It is also known as the Maxxum 400si and Maxxum RZ400si. A Date version was sold in American Ritz Camera stores the as the Maxxum RZ430si or 430si RZ as written on the body. A panorama variation called Maxxum 450si was also available, which is known as the α-303si (Alpha 303si) in Japan.
A Dynax 500si was also used as a test bed for APS film development. It had additional APS frame markings in the finder and modified film opening on the camera back, but used APS sized film loaded into 135 fiim canisters.
Perfect for a beginner!
- Type: Autofocus system single lens reflex camera body
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Year of launch: 1994
- Film type: 35mm film with speeds ASA 25 to ASA 5000, DX film speed acknowledgement
- Lens mount: Minolta AF mount
- Metering: 2 Si photo diodes, one for flash TTL control, EV 1 to 20
- Focusing: 1-CCD TTL phase detection autofocus
- Programs: landscape, sports, macro, portrait and night portrait
- Modes: program, fully automatic, aperture priority, shutter priority, manual settings
- Flash: for wide-angle (28mm), guide number 12, flash sync shutter speed 1/90 sec
- Shutter: focal plane shutter with speeds from 30sec to 1/2000sec plus bulb mode, 1 image/sec
- Film advance: fully automatic morotorized advance and rewind
- Display: LCD
- Viewfinder: pentaprism, magnification 0.75, 90% of image frame
- Battery: 2CR5 6V Lithium battery
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order with no extra charge for shipping!
Overall condition - Excellent
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3325786-minolta-maxxum-400si/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item