Minolta Riva Zoom 90c in the original box with manuals and case!
The Minolta Riva Zoom 90c is an 35mm auto focus zoom camera made by Minolta. It is also known as the Minolta Freedom Zoom 90c and may have been used as the basis for the Leica C2-Zoom. Camera is notable for the Auto Standby Zoom (ASZ) system which Minolta claimed could automatically set zoom based on subject distance. This system included the Eye Start (hence ES) moniker on camera where a sensor would detect and activate when held to the eye. As typical of the era had DX coding and flash with a red eye reduction mode.
- Lens - 38-90mm 1:3.5-7.7
- Exposure Range (100 ISO)
- 38mm - EV6-17
- 90mm - EV8-17
- Focusing - 3 beam active IR AF
- Focus Range
- at 38mm - 0.75m to infinity
- at 90mm - 0.9m to infinity
- Exposure - Automatic
- Metering - 2 segment Silicon Photocell
- DX Range - 25-3200 ISO
- Flash Range (100 ISO)
- 38mm - 0.75-6m
- 90mm - 0.9-3m
- Battery - CR2 (6V Lithium)
It is a compact, easy to use point and shoot camera and is perfect for any beginner.
Overall condition - Excellent
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3347164-minolta-riva-zoom-90/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.