Minolta Weathermatic 35DL in amazing condition with the original manual and case!
The Weathermatic 35DL issued by Minolta in 1987 is basically the same dual-focus compact camera as the Minolta AF-DL. The difference is the watertight camera body of the Weathermatic which makes it a real camera for aquanauts, with waterproofing to 5m. The electrically driven dual focus lens is hidden behind a water-tight window and the battery compartment is sealed. A big sports finder can be mounted to ease usage under water with goggles. A button on the back of the camera enables "macro" close-ups underwater. The camera was originally supplied in a bright yellow kit bag with several accessories.
The 35 DL is solid and made from high-quality plastics. Below water, it operates in fixed-focus mode. Above water, it utilizes an infrared active-type autofocus with a range of 2.5 ft. (0.75 m) to infinity. A focus hold feature is available. Shutter lock is indicated by a red light next to the viewfinder.
The flash is fully automatic; it cannot be turned on/off and has no adjustable settings. Film loading, transport, and rewind are also fully automatic; the camera lacks a button to rewind film in mid-roll.
- Lens: 1:3,5/35mm, switchable to 1:5,6/50mm
- Autofocus: Infrared active-type autofocus with a range of 2.5 ft. (0.75 m) to infinity.
- Films: 35mm films of 100 ASA or 400 ASA film speed
- Exposure: subject weighted metering, programmed automatic exposure
- Viewfinder: magnification changes when lens is switched.
- Power: 1 6V lithium or 4 AAA batteries.
- Weight: 275g without batteries.
- Dimensions 132×69.5×51mm
- Floats in water
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Great condition, general wear and tear - 8.5/10
Example photos can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.