The X-300s is a 35mm SLR camera from Minolta. It was also marketed in the U.S. and Canada as the X-370N. It is essentially the same camera as the Minolta X-300 (the X-370 for the North American market), but with some minor improvements and a streamlined body.
- Manufacturer: Minolta
- Type: SLR
- Year of launch: 1990
- Film / frame-size: 35mm film / 24x36mm
- Lens mount: Minolta MC bayonet
- Shutter: focal plane shutter with speeds 1 - 1/1000 sec. plus B mode
- Exposure: shutter speed automatically controlled by means of TTL meter, or manually
- Viewfinder: Pentaprism finder, shutter speed and aperture visible in finder
- Power: Two 1.55v silver oxide SR-44, two 1.5v alkaline LR44 or one 3v lithium CR-1/3N batteries
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.