Minolta X-300 with a 28-70mm 3.5-4.5 Vitacon lens!
The Minolta X-300 is a 35mm manual focus SLR using the SR lens mount which was used on all Minolta manual focus 35mm SLR bodies. The X-300 is based on the earlier X-570 but had features removed by Minolta to reduce the price tag. The X-300 became the basis of Minolta's manual-focus SLR cameras after the introduction of the auto-focus Maxxum line. The various X-370's were less expensive than the new, auto-focus cameras, but still had many of the features that a new or experienced photographer needed.
This guy is perfect for beginners as it feautres an auto setting as well as a manual setting which makes it easy to learn on!
- 35mm film
- Type: Single Lens Reflex
- Lens mount: SR Mount
- Split-image spot, microprism band and acute matte field focusing screen.
- In viewfinder shutter speed scale/LED display.
- Cable shutter release on body next to lens.
- Electrically controlled focal plane shutter 4 sec to 1/1000 sec (Auto), 1 sec to 1/1000th (Manual).
- 10 Second self-timer with LED indication.
- AE lock (15 seconds).
- ISO Range 12-3200
- 2 x AG13/LR44 batteries required.
- Black or chrome body.
We also sell film so make sure to add some to your order for no extra shipping charge!
Perfect for a beginner!
Overall condition- Excellent
Example photos can be found here-https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3325264-minolta-x-300/photos
This camera has been mechanically tested and is in full working condition. We offer NZ and world wide shipping along with pick up option in our physical store.
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days of delivery if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item