Minolta X-300 equipped with a Minolta MD 50mm f/1.17 lens. The camera also comes with a camera strap!
The Minolta X-300 is a 35mm manual focus SLR using the SR lens mount which was used on all Minolta manual focus 35mm SLR bodies beginning in 1958. The X-300 is based on the earlier X-570 but had features removed by Minolta to reduce the price tag. The X-300 became the basis of Minolta's manual-focus SLR cameras after the introduction of the auto-focus Maxxum line. The various X-370s were less expensive than the new, auto-focus cameras, but still had many of the features that a new or experienced photographer needed.
- Film format: 24x36mm frames on 35mm film
- Type: Single Lens Reflex
- Lens mount: MD Mount
- Split-image spot, micro prism band and acute matte field focusing screen.
- In viewfinder shutter speed scale/LED display.
- Cable shutter release on the body next to the lens.
- Electrically controlled focal-plane shutter 4 sec to 1/1000 sec (Auto), 1 sec to 1/1000th (Manual).
- 10 Second self-timer with LED indication.
- AE lock
- ISO Range 12-3200
- 2 x AG13/LR44 batteries required.
The Minolta X-300 has both automatic and manual settings.
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.