Minolta XL-250 in black Minolta box!
The Minolta XL-250 is a Super 8 film camera marketed in 1974, made in Japan by Minolta.
The lens is a Minolta Zoom Rokkor 10.5-26mm, f:1.2.
- composition: 11 elements in 8 groups
- zooming ratio: 2.5x
- focusing: manual, 1.5 m to infinity
- macro focusing: yes
- zooming: auto and manual
- viewfinder: single-lens reflex with adjustable eyepiece
- viewfinder information: under and over-exposure warning signal,
- exposure: auto and manual exposure control; TTL EE, CdS cell
- backlight control button: +1 f/stop
- film speed: auto for 25/40 and 100/160 ASA only (daylight/tungsten)
- CCA filter: built-in 85 filter, with filter selector
- filming speed: 18 fps, single frame
- interval timer: 1/2 to 60 second intervals
- shutter opening angle: 220 degrees, eXisting Light system
- shutter speed: 1/29.5 sec at 18 fps
- fading: auto fade-in/fade-out
- sound: no
- remote control socket: yes
- cable release socket: no
- mocie light socket: screw type
- synchronized flash socket: yes
- battery checker: yes
- handle: detachable
- film drive motor: DC micromotor
- power source: 2 x AA batteries only
- weight: 610 g
- dimensions: 48 x 103 x 184 mm
- tripod socket: 1/4"
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example videos can be found here- https://youtu.be/0enNvrxSmV8
Film for this camera can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.