Nikon EM with a 50mm 1.8 lens and original strap! The EM is a 35mm manual film camera, and was produced in Japan from 1979 to 1982.
- Lens mount - Nikon F lens mount
- Focus - Manual
- Exposure - Aperture priority, 60/40 center-weighted
- Flash - ISO standard Hot shoe
- Frame rate - Manually wound, 2 frames/s with Nikon MD-E motor drive
- Dimensions - 135 × 54 × 86 mm
- Weight - 460g
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
Manual can be found here.
Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.