The Nikon F65 is a 35mm SLR camera released in 2001 - this comes with a 28-80mm f:3.5-5.6 zoom lens.
- Type: Autofocus SLR body
- Manufacturer: Nikon
- Year of launch: 2001
- Film type: 35mm, automatic recognition of DX-coded film speed, speeds from 25 to 5000 ASA
- Lens mount: Nikon F autofocus bayonet, depth of field preview button
- Shutter: CPU-controlled focal plane shutter with speeds 30 - 1/2000 sec.
- Metering: 3D-six-zone-matrix TTL measuring or center weighted TTL measuring
- Exposure modes: shutter priority, aperture priority, manual, programmed
- Programs: Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Sports continuous, Night Scene
- Focusing: Cross-ranged, five-area autofocus system
- Viewfinder: pentaprism, diopter adjustment
- Display: LCD
- Film advance: Automatic motorized advance and rewind
- Flash: built-in miniature flash (GN 40), or flash gun on TTL-enhanced hot shoe
- Dimensions: 139.5×92.5×65.6mm
- Weight: 395g without the two CR2 3V batteries
- Options: Remote control
- Variant: F65D with data imprinting
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example photos can be found here - https://www.lomography.com/cameras/3325382-nikon-f65/photos
Manual can be found here - https://www.nikonsupport.eu/europe/Manuals/JN8VVLWP/F65_En_05.pdf
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.