Nikon F801 equipped with AF Nikkor 35-70mm f/2.8. The camera also comes with a lens cap and camera strap!
Nikon F801 is a 35mm film SLR autofocus electronic camera, manufactured by Nikon Corporation, Japan and produced between 1988-1991. Nikon F-801 is also known as Nikon N8008 in the USA.
- Focus modes: Autofocus and Manual with electronic rangefinder
- Autofocus modes: single servo AF with focus priority and continuous servo AF with release priority
- Electronic rangefinder: available in manual focus mode with an AF Nikkor and other AI-type Nikkor lenses with a maximum aperture of f/5.6 or faster
- Depth of Field preview button: on the right side of the lens mount
- Shutter: Electromagnetically controlled vertical-travel focal-plane metal shutter.
- Speeds: 30 - 1/8000 +B, automatic or manual speed setting is possible
- Shutter release: by a motor trigger, automatic motor drive winding and cocking.
- Frame counter: additive type, counts back while the film is rewinding, auto-resets
Viewfinder: fixed eye-level SLR pentaprism, high-eyepoint type, w/ Eyepiece hood
- Focusing Screen: Fixed Nikon advanced B-type Bright-View screen, interchangeable with E-type screen
Exposure meter: Matrix metering, centre-weighted metering (75/25) and spot metering
- Film speed range: 6-6400 ASA, setting: DX code or by a manual override, setting by the LCD display and the mode knob on the multi-settings dial on the left of the top plate
- Metering range: EV 0 to 21
- Exposure modes: fully Programmed auto-multi, shutter-priority auto, aperture-priority auto and manual, setting by the LCD display and the mode knob on the multi-settings dial on the left of the top plate
- Programmed auto exposure control: Both shutter speed and aperture are set automatically, 1 EV increment of the aperture is possible
Exposure compensation: within +/- 5 EV range in 1/3 EV steps, button on the front of the LCD display
- Multiple exposure button: the knob on the multi-settings dial on the left of the top plate coupled with a rewind release button, up to 9 exposures can be set
Film advance: in single-frame shooting mode, the film automatically advances one frame when the shutter is released; in continuous high or continuous low shooting modes, shots are taken as long as the shutter release button is depressed; high speed 3.3 fps; low 2.0 fps.
- Film rewind: by simultaneously pressing buttons with red rewind markings in front of the LCD display and the knob on the multi-settings dial on the left of the top plate, rewind stops automatically when the film is rewound
- Self-timer: electronically controlled; timer duration selectable from 2 to 30 seconds in one-second increments, blinking red LED on the front of the handgrip, indicates self-timer operation, cancellable, button on the left of the top plate
- Others: Hot-shoe; Tripod socket 1/4 inch; Strap lugs
- Body: metal; Weight 695g, wo/lens
- Battery: 4 AA alkaline batteries, battery chamber opens by a screw on the right bottom side of the camera and the battery holder slides out
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.