The Lite•Touch Zoom 70W is a 35mm compact camera introduced by Nikon in 2000. It has autofocus, auto exposure, powered film advance, rewind and a wide-angle zoom.
The lens zooms from 28-70mm with maximum aperture of f/5.6-10, and a macro button allows focusing down to 60cm. There is also a pop-up flash included. Power is via a CR2 battery.
The Camera was part of the Nikon Zoom series and was superseded by the very similar Nikon Lite•Touch Zoom 70WS in 2002.
- Type: 35mm autofocus lens camera with Nikon zoom lens.
- Film type: 35mm, with DX-decoding, auto-loading, advance and rewind.
- Lens: 28mm, f/5.6 - 70mm, f/10. (5 elements in 4 groups).
- Viewfinder: Real-image zooming finder with 80% coverage. Includes parallax marks and autofocus frame, LEDs for ready, flash charging, focus achieved.
- Auto-exposure: EV 5-15 at 28mm, EV 6-15 at 70mm.
- Self-timer: 10 seconds, cancellation possible.
- Built-in flash with four modes: auto, suppressed, forced and slow-synch, plus red-eye reduction. Range of 3.3m at 28mm and ISO 100.
- Power source: 3V CR2 lithium battery.
- Dimensions: 117x63x42mm
- Weight: 200g (without battery).
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition, flash needs to be pushed down manually when turned off - 8.5/10
Example photos can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.