Nikon TW2 with original Nikon case!
The Nikon TW2 is Nikon's first autofocus point-and-shoot camera that gave the user a choice in focal length. Other than being a real zoom this camera featured a dual-lens system with a 35mm and a 70mm option, switchable by pressing a button.
Another uncommon option is the built-in soft effect filter. It's being activated by turning the front ring of the lens barrel and gives the picture a soft and dreamy look.
- 35mm f/3.5 lens 4 elements in 3 groups
- 70mm f/6.8 lens 8 elements in 6 groups
- closest focus distance 0.69mtrs.
- DX auto-iso setting from 64 to 1600
- combined shutter / aperture blades, full automatic operation
- motorized film advance and rewind
- uses a single CR-P2 6V battery
- size: 136 x 72 x 46,6 mm
- weight: 310gr. without battery
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.