The Olympus AF-1 (Infinity in the US) of 1986 was the world's first weatherproof fully automatic 35mm compact camera, earning it the nickname "Nurepika" (wet flash) in Japan. It was the first in the Olympus AF series.
- Lens: 35mm, f/2.8, four elements in four groups
- Closest focus distance: 2.46 feet
- Battery: CR-P2 Lithium, 1 pcs.
- Autofocus: Yes, with discrete 'focus lock' button. Press and hold the 'focus lock' button with left thumb, aim at the target with the central box and press the shutter release button down, recompose the view, then release the 'focus lock' button to release the shutter.
- Auto-exposure with a shutter speed range of 1/30-1/750 seconds.
- Auto-flash only: No flash override control.
- Film advance: Auto-load and motor wind.
- Remaining film indication: mechanical counter
- Other features: DX decoding, XA-style lens protection, tripod socket. There was also a teleconverter and close-up lens available.
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition 9/10
~Example photos can be found here
~Camera manual can be found here
~Film for this camera can be found here
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.