The Olympus iS-3000 Quartzdate is a 35mm point and shoot film camera with an enormous 35-180mm zoom lens.
The camera was also known as the iS-3 or L-3000 in other countries.
- Shutter: Electronic control system, vertical focal plane shutter. Shutter speed 1/2000 sec. ~15-sec. bulb.
- Focusing: TTL phase-difference detection system autofocus with focus lock. AF illuminator automatically lights up in low light, AF beeping available. Manual focusing possible (power focus). Focusing range: 3.9ft~infinity; 2ft in Macro mode at 35~120mm ~ infinity.
- Viewfinder: Single-lens reflex system, magnification ratio 0.75 (at 50mm). Finder view-field - 85% of actual view-field.
- Viewfinder information: Autofocus frame, spot frame, panorama marks, autofocus indicator, flash indicator (to be used as flash warning), shutter speed, aperture setting, spot metering, macro, exposure compensation (manual exposure).
- Light metering method: TTL light metering system - fuzzy-logic ESP light metering, center-weighted average light metering, spot metering.
- Exposure modes: (1) Program AE (Standard, Sports, Portrait, Landscape, Night Scene). (2) Aperture-preferred AE. (3) Shutter-preferred AE. (4) Manual.
- Film loading/advance/rewind: Automatic
- Self-timer: Electronic self-timer with 12-sec. delay.
- Power: Two 3V lithium batteries (CR123A or DL123A) (replaceable).
~Perfect for a beginner through to professionals!
Overall condition - Excellent condition - 9/10
Example photos can be found here.
Camera manual can be found here.
Film for this camera can be found here.
This camera has been cleaned, mechanically tested and is in full working condition. Light seals are replaced when necessary.
- We gladly accept returns within 30 days of delivery or pick up if the item arrives defective outside of the detailed conditions when purchased or if any initial defects are present upon receiving the item.